Casanova's Lounge, originally the library in the manor house, provides the perfect setting to tuck in with a single malt scotch in the winter or the bartender's signature Pink Poplar or Casanova Iced Tea on the outdoor patio in summer. The lounge offers a full range of spirits and liqueurs. Join us for live music on the terrace Friday nights!
- Pink Poplar - Ketel One Citroen Vodka, cranberry juice, freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, house made sour mix served over ice and club soda creates our refreshingly bubbly summer punch.
- Casanova Iced Tea - Firefly Sweet Tea vodka, house made sour mix, and fresh raspberry purée served over ice. Topped with Fiji Water.
- Ward Eight - Catoctin Creek Virginia Rye Whiskey, freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice, in a chilled Martini glass with Jack Rudy Small Batch Grenadine.
- French 75 - Beefeater Gin and house made sour mix over ice and topped with François Montand Brut.
- Brown Derby - Maker's Mark Bourbon shaken with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and house made honey syrup.